Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Separate site

Our finance manager approached me with the idea to create a separate web site strictly offering factory direct homes. I sort of shot him down. I don't want to be like these other guys with their on-line coupons, misleading advertising, and weird deals. I want to shoot straight with people. I have always found that this approach works best. At the same time, I do want people to know that Black Hawk Homes CAN offer factory direct pricing. I've talked about it several times already on this blog. For the new web site, we'll have a section that will deal with how to buy our homes with factory direct pricing. I am not inclined to create a whole web site that attempts to look like, sell like, or in any way be like the other so-called factory direct dealers. Black Hawk Homes can stand on its own without this sort of nonsense. We deal straight-up. It.

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!