Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Factory Direct Manufacturers

I see where I was trying to take this thing... Here's a whole 'nother can of worms. Probably can get several days out of this topic. Enrages me so... I won't name names because... well, I don't know why, but I'm not going to. Lets just say there are a couple of BUILDERS locally that have retail divisions. Now, they may say its smart business, but I say they are undermining the fundamentals of our industry. Factory Direct Homes from the Factory itself- wow. Lets say you wanted to buy a Ford Mustang. Can you call Ford and buy it? No. They would tell you to go to A DEALER! Revelation! Undermining the builder-retailer relationship is bad. My hope is these guys cut their own throats. I'm not afraid to wish ill-will upon others, by the way. Some folks are scared of the ramifications of doing so, but not me. Factory direct homes straight from the builder. What an industry we're in! I'll go further tomorrow. Right now I just want to be done with this shit. Factory direct homes en la manana, amigos. Adios

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!