Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Black Hawk will sell you a home factory direct!

I have to get back on track here. I'm not blogging correctly. Need to get in those key words. I see that I've done a poor job with that in the 1st couple posts. Bad Mikey. So, you want to buy a manufactured home at a factory direct price, eh? OK, Black Hawk can do that just the same as any 'factory direct' dealer. Thats right, of course we can. I'll sell you a manufactured home at cost right now! That is, if the deal is righteous. What do I mean? Well, lets put it this way. You want us to sell you a home with no profit, so in other words me and everyone else involved with your 'factory direct' transaction at Black Hawk works for free. If thats the case, it needs to be easy. #1: a cash deal would help. If you can pay in full, there's a good chance I'll consider blowing out a home at cost. #2: we won't manage the project. Basically, we can't invest our people power with no $ in the deal. We'll hook you up with the appropriate contractors, the rest would have to be up to you. #3: Be efficient, treat us nice. We're doing something against the norm around here. The least you can do as the buyer is move quickly with the deal, and appreciate what Black Hawk Homes has done to accomodate your price criteria. Peace.

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!