Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

home sales for dummies

I guess thats what these factory direct dealers believe. You, Mr. or Mrs buyer are dumb. I have a renewed hope that people won't swallow the bait. I don't think everyone is so naive like these guys do. Throw out your ads for homes from $17,995 or whatever you want. People shop. They'll figure it out. Bust the factory direct home myth! Oh! That gives me another idea for a topic... This may even be more fun than gunning to the supposed factory direct home dealers. Next time, lets talk about MANUFACTURERS in the retail arena! I love that one...

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!