Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clearance sale!

Thats not the end of the madness. Yesterday I was talking about an ad on one of my competitor's web site and how ridiculous it is. But wait- there's more! Not only can you save $30K on one particular home. There's an entire clearance sale happening right now! Oh, for joy! Yeah, there's about ten homes drastically reduced in price available on their lot. Hmmm. Again, the mark-ups are unreal. Factory Direct? Not at all. I think I'll do a little research and experiment. These guys disguise the models by naming the homes- like 'The blah blah'... Whatever. I know how to figure out which models they are- I'll compare their pricing to ours with our normal mark up and see who is offering lower prices to the public. I'll bet anyone $10 we're going to be lower. They are supposed to be factory direct dealers- We are full service! This should be interesting. Once again dispelling the factory direct myths. Thank you.

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!