Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Save $30K!

You gotta be kidding me, bro. Today I clicked on one of my big competitor's web site, who happens to be a so-called 'Factory Direct' dealer. Guess what I saw? Thats right- save up to $30,000 on a manufactured home! This isn't the first time they've advertised in this manner. I do not understand why they are doing that. On one hand you're saying- hey, we're a factory direct dealer- buy your home for way less with us! On the other hand, you're saying, hey, we're idiots! We're supposed to be factory direct, but we're not because we marked this home up MORE THAN $30K!!! Damn. I've never marked up a home that much. What are they thinking? I don't know and I don't care. Thats for those fools to figure out on their own. So, if you want the real deal up front, just go to Black Hawk Homes. We'll make the purchase a lot easier for you to negotiate. Peace.

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!