Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Attack!

If you're going to name your company 'Factory Direct' something or 'Factory Wholesale' something, doesn't that mean the price offered to the public has to be that way as well? I am continually amazed by the Factory Direct phenomenon(sp?). It is a cut-throat business we're in, I know that. But can't we be real? I would be embarassed if a customer called my bluff in this regard. People shop, ya know. Lets say you're in the manufactured home business, and you are a sales person for a factory direct retailer. A customer walks in with 2 papers in his hand and says, 'hey, look- I have your price sheet from a week ago, and I have this price sheet from Black Hawk Homes that I got today. How is it that they have a lower advertised price than you on this home right here!?' Aren't you guys FACTORY DIRECT? Oh, man. What would you say? Honestly, I don't even know what I'd say... How about this- You should be that home from Black Hawk Homes because they are the absolute best dealer of manufactured and modular homes in the entire universe. Yeah, that'd be good... Need a couple more manufactured homes. Modular homes. Factory direct homes. Arrrgh!!!!!

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!