Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Count on this one!

Ah, yes. I can always count on this blog to have a topic going! I see I've continued to blast away at the so-called 'factory direct' dealers. Good stuff! We had a sales meeting yesterday morning and we were discussing the web site, etc. and the subject of factory direct homes came up. This got my ears perked up of course. We can go toe to toe with factory direct dealers without making ourselves look like hoars. Or if we were hoars, at lease admit that we are... (they don't) Anyway, like I said before, we'll sell a home at wholesale if thats what it takes. Just has to be a righteous deal to me. Nice and easy. Don't look for our ad for homes from $16,999. Please...
throw in one more factory direct homes.

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!