Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not expecting it...

I have not been expecting these to pop up on google, but they are. I don't understand why they go away though. Thats not cool, bro. We need to say factory direct homes when it comes to manufactured homes in arizona. I swerar I can't believe you guys keep doing that to me cuz I've been hard at work on these blogs. The reason to do factory direct homes is to get links going on here. We need to get some press for our new web site. I won't say it on here, its in the links on the bottom of the page for crying out loud. Factory direct homes arizona!

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!