Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hit!

Thank you, Google! They hit this blog and now its linked in there for Black Hawk. Too cool! OK, I'm not saying a thing. Fast blogging is what I've been up to of late. Expect me to throw out the usual factory direct homes in this one! I don't have anything special for you. Just listening to music and pounding away at the keys so they fashion the words>> factory direct homes. I may write manufactured homes, but its not the blog for that. This one is for factory direct homes! Abrigado Sao Palo! Viva Brasil!

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!