Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Saturday, April 5, 2008

English only

Apparently I can blog in other languages. NO! This is America, dude. We will only talk shit about factory direct homes in English- thats it. I have to hand it go Google, they will do anything it takes to get people on their sites. I will do anything it takes, including blogging myself to death to sell manufactured homes. I will sell them against factory direct home dealer too. I will win in my crusade to become the best blogger and factory direct homes dealer on earth. gracias, amigos

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!