Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

curse google until we're ranked again!

Every blog I own is getting the same post today-  We're mad at google until we are ranked again!  Seems after reaching as high as page 3 in the organic links for our key words, we disappeared.  Not only that, we never came back!  What the hell?  I know we are more dominant than some of the craptastic sites out there currently ranking higher than us.  I mean, some really lame sites that I know can't possibly draw squat for traffic are there and we're not!  Now, give us the love back!  This way, I can go back to saying nice things about you too!


No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!