Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Factory Direct Homes! Black Hawk

There is unrest in the forest, there is trouble with the trees. For the maples want more sunlight, and the oaks ignore their pleas... Rush- 'The Trees'

I am joyfully blogging my ass off today. Listening to my fave trio- Rush! In this segment, we discuss factory direct homes. Earlier blogs were brutal toward some of our competitors, I know. I started to tone it down a little after I noticed google actually picking up the links. I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm just not one to degrade the competition. I would much rather talk about how great we are! Black Hawk Homes can be a factory direct source for manufactured homes. All I ask for is cash! We won't do that on a finance deal. oh my. gotta go.

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!