Powered By Blogger

Not factory direct priced. yet...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Factory Direct Homes! oh my

Yeah, this was the blog I went crazy on, I think. I realize that I should tone it down a bit. ha ha! Factory direct homes in our industry is a cooky topic. The good part is, we've established ourselves to the point that its not of concern any longer. These guys are going to do whatever they want, because they can. Well, Black Hawk Homes will blaze its own trail as well! Simple.

Factory direct homes are available from Black Hawk Homes. Ask me how! This is Mike. Ask for me by name @ 623-434-5885. Thats our business line. Talk to ya!

One more factory direct home for the road, mister. link me up, Scotty! Thx google!

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments:

Be smart! Buy from Black Hawk Homes!

Honestly, if you want a fair deal and some straight talk, come to Black Hawk Homes. Affordable, high-quality manufactured and modular homes in the great state of Arizona!